Saturday, October 5, 2013

Innocent As An Angel, Sexy as a Devil

I am still putting together the transmorg gear for my priest. She is 'almost' done except that The Curator from Karazhan simply refused to drop the glove token. Right now Annasuii is stuck with a glove that is not doing her any fashion justice.

Since Annasuii is a Shadow Priest, I wanted her to look a little like an angel and a little like a sexy devil that she is. Hence the wing-like shoulders and the horn head gear. The white flowy innocence of a Mooncloth robe with a touch of a fierce glowing skull belt that I was able to sew from my Tailoring. To get the white shoes, I made a low level Red Woolen Boots. The best part is, with that robe you can only see the white part of the boots and not the red. I topped it off with this beautiful Ethereum Life-Staff from Tempest Keep.

Lets just hope next week's Karazhan run will yield me that glove I so lust for. And then her transformation is complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment