Saturday, October 5, 2013

50 First Dates with Rare Elites

I've done some vanity pet searching with my hunter. So far I have gotten all 3 drops from rare elites. My first try was the Haywire Sunreaver Construct. This machine can zap your health very fast and the moment it stops, I suggest you heal yourself with whatever you got before another wave of his zapping begins. You can run away about 40 yards when he does this thing and you might be saved. Ohh try clearing the surrounding area first though because you might bump into them. At first I thought I couldn't get to him because there was some big rocks that seperate the beach area but I managed to find one that I can climb over.  He drops this cool looking Sunreaver Micro-Sentry which is basically a mini him.

Here is how the bad terminator looks like. I found his mugshot online.


I also got an Aqua Strider from a Rare Elite called Nalash Verdantis and Grinder which dropped from Karr the Darkener. Both resides in Dread Waste so you can go back and forth till one rare appears. You might have to kill them a few times because they don't always drop it.


No comments:

Post a Comment