Monday, September 23, 2013

My Hunter's Extreme Fashion Makeover


This is my first total transmorg set that I fell in love with the moment I saw it. I went through an extreme makeover if you may call it, even with my pet. I went to Silvermoon City to look for the Lynx outside the city just to complete the colour theme look lol. I named her Sugarbabe.

Shoulder - Battleforge Shoulderguards
Chest - Engraved Breastplate
Hands - Battleforge Gauntlets
Waist - Battleforge Girdle
Legs - Battleforge Legguards
Feet - Battleforge Boots
Bow - Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas

This transmorg set sold for a pretty hefty amout at the AH so it could burn a whole in your WoW pocket. Unless you have all the time in the world to farm mobs with the hope that they would drop for you. Ever since Blizzard added this transmorg feature, it gave me more fun because I love dressing up my characters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment